SPRING BREAK BOUND? Here’s exactly what to pack...
Our fragrant free lightweight, non-greasy Sun Care Facial Lotions are ideal for face, neck, and ears formulated with natural ingredients.
Formulated with 12% Zinc Oxide, that blends seamlessly without leaving white streaks and protects against UVA and UVB rays, naturally!
Starts today! Get 15% Off our Sun Care Light Facial Lotion for Combination, Oily, or Sensitive Skin or our Sun Care Hydrating Facial Lotion for Dry Skin. No code necessary, sales prices are shown. Offer ends March 20, 2017 11:59 EST.
Our non-toxic natural Sun Care products are lightweight and formulated with non-nano zinc oxide, so they blend seamlessly without leaving white streaks, and protects against UVA and UVB rays, the natural way.
By using our natural sunblock - with Zinc Oxide you will have a complete broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while maintaining your skin's elasticity and youthfulness.
Formulated with Natural SPF protection of:
- Zinc Oxide (SPF Level of 11-15)
- Coconut Oil (SPF Level of 2-8)
- Jojoba (SPF Level of 4)
- Macadamia Nut (SPF Level of 4)
- Sesame Seed Oil (SPF Level of 4)
- Soybean Oil, (SPF Level of 10)
- Wheat Germ Oil (SPF Level of 20)
We also offer a natural Sun Care Body Lotion that's the perfect day lotion for summer days and hot and humid climates. It's ideal for adults and children and suitable for all skin types offering UVA/UVB protection. With 12% Zinc Oxide (natural UVA/UVB protection).
We do not recommend using our Sun Care Body Lotion as a facial lotion, specifically because of facial skin sensitivities.
Formulated with skin loving ingredients to:
- protects skin from UV damage
- non-greasy formula
- balances and normalizes the production of oil without clogging pores
- restores elasticity while conditioning and softening
- nourishes and revitalizes
- anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidizing properties
- soothes and calms irritated skin
- nonirritating, non-allergenic, and non-comedogenic
- free from harsh chemicals
- safe for the entire family and all skin types
ZINC OXIDE - When applied topically, zinc oxide protects against sunburn and other damage to the skin caused by ultraviolet light. It’s the broadest spectrum UVA and UVB reflector keeping them from penetrating the skin and causing cell damage. It's approved for use as a sunscreen by the FDA. Zinc oxide is not absorbed into the skin, it is nonirritating, and non-allergenic.
Be sure to look at all of our Sun Care Products that are formulated with zinc oxide.
Posted on Sat, March 25, 2017
by Mary Wank filed under