If you are like most of the men; fed up with shaves and razors of frustrating quality and dealing with razor burn, ingrown hair, and razor bumps, than you need to consider a change. It’s a change that will save you money, give you a dramatically better shave, and convert you from a begrudged shaver who hated his morning shave into a guy who looks forward to it as a highlight of the morning ritual.
Let me reintroduce you to the traditional wet shave. Wet shaving used to be how every man cleaned up their face. So why should you spend time re-learning something you’ve been doing since you were a teenager? Wet shave offers many benefits over using canned goo and cartridges:
- Wet shaving provides you with a much better shave.
- It will prevent razor burn, ingrown hair, and razor bumps.
- Our Shaving Soaps are formulated to provide exfoliation and moisturization, soothing your skin and leaving it smooth.
- It’s is unbelievable less expensive – our 3.75oz jar used daily will last 4-5 months.
- Wet shaving wastes less, won’t clog your pipes and spares our landfills.
- It’s definitely the manliest personal care thing you can do.
One of the most beneficial aspects of the traditional wet shave is that it will prevent or reduce the incidences of razor burn, ingrown hair, and razor bumps.
Razor burn occurs when skin is displaced and the hair follicle is twisted and pulled by the scraping action of the razor blade. Razor bumps, medically known as “pseudofolliculitis barbae”, are small abscesses that occur when hair gets trapped underneath the skin (ingrown hair) or when a hair that has been shaved grows back under the skin (razor bump). They’re especially common in people with curly hair.
Make the most out of your wet shave with these additional tips:
- Always use a sharp razor (replace blade regularly). If you have sensitive skin stick to a single-blade razor - multiple blade razors may increase razor burn.
- Soak and soften the area to be shaved beforehand with warm water or a wash cloth that has been soaked in warm water.
- Shave in the direction that the hair grows.
- Gently pat the skin dry after shaving.
- Apply a chemical free skin toner to sooth and promote healing, improves skin tone and restores skin’s pH balance. Our toner will also eliminate blackheads and minimize pore size.
- Apply a skin moisturizer after shaving and toning your skin. We formulate two types of moisturizers; one for oily, acne and sensitive skin and one for dry, damaged skin.
Our gentle shaving soaps for men are formulated with moisturizing glycerin and kaolin clay that stimulates circulation, gently exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation for a shaving experience that is unparalleled. SHOP NOW
These soaps have a luxurious lather and are free from detergents, surfactants and sulfates that damage the skin. With the exception of the fragrance oils, they are completely natural with an additional 20% glycerin.
A 3.75oz shaving soap comes individually packaged in a plastic amber jar, perfect for travel. Follow with our alcohol free Natural Facial Toner for Men that soothes skin and minimizes pores and our Light Facial Lotion for senstitive skin or Facial Cream for Dry Skin that moisturize and rehydrates your skin.
Posted on Thu, June 2, 2016
by Mary Wank filed under