Ancient Dead Sea salt therapy remains a highly effective treatment for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis (eczema).
The Dead Sea has been acknowledge for its healing properties since the dawn of time. The Dead Sea heals because of its high volume of minerals and salt. It has the highest saline content of any body of water known to man.
Many people who suffer with psoriasis and eczema go to great lengths and distances for this relief; a trip to the Dead Sea. But for most of us, we can’t afford to go there. So what do you do when you can’t afford the trip and prescription medications are no longer an option? You bring the curing power of the Dead Sea home with our Goat’s Milk Soap & Luffa Salt Soap Bar, at a price you can afford.
This long lasting salt bar is formulated with our skin-loving goat’s milk soap, luffa powder, Dead Sea salt and an aroma of sweet sandalwood, water lily, soft bergamot and fresh marine notes; a true seaside escape. Wtih its fluffy lather, our Dead Sea salt soap bar cleans, exfoliates, moisturized, repairs and heals skin.
Dead Sea Salt differs greatly from other sea salts in mineral content, being made up of only 8% sodium chloride with a high percentage of magnesium, sulfates and potassium; it even has calcium in it.
- Reduces irritation, inflammation and aids in the healing of such skin conditions as eczema, psoriasis, slow healing diabetic wounds, and acne.
- Dead Sea salt increase skins vitality and its appearance.
- Reduces pain and inflammation from arthritis and rheumatism
- The magnesium in Dead Sea salt boast health benefits beyond skin
- The high mineral content cleans and detoxifies the skin
Pure exfoliation excellence is what all natural luffa powder brings to this bar. Loofah sponges come from the luffa plant, which is a member of the cucumber family. When the plant is allowed to mature, the skin and seeds are removed to reveal the loofah fiber. The loofah fiber is then washed to remove any leftover seeds and skin. Once the loofah fiber is completely clean, the fiber is dried out completely.
- Powdered luffa reduces swelling and detoxifies the skin
- Removes dead skin and stimulates the skin.
Bring home the ancient, therapeutic experience with our Goat’s Milk & Luffa Salt Soap
Posted on Fri, December 30, 2016
by Mary Wank filed under