Are Facial Skin Toners a necessary step in the cleanse-tone-moisturize process?
YES! As the debate in the beauty world continues, we back those in support of toning as an essential step in any healthy skincare regimen.
In order maintain healthy skin and treat skin conditions, it’s important to know which products are right for your specific skin type and issues you are dealing with. Take this opportunity to learn why our natural skin toners are a great follow up to cleansing your skin.
Find out which toner is right for your skin type Learn More.
Why Use A Toner?
A facial skin toner is just as crucial as cleansing:
- Restores the skin’s natural pH balance
- Removes all remaining traces of makeup and dirt
- Soothes and refine skin
- Minimize pores so that bacteria can’t get in.
- Reduce redness
- Brighten the skin
- Act as a delivery system by softening and smoothing the surface of the skin, preparing it for our nutrient rich moisturizer that is applied afterward.
But are they too drying?
Not anymore. Once strictly alcohol-based (and yes, therefore very drying), skin toners have come a long way. Natural Skin Revival’s Natural Facial Skin Toners are formulated with botanical based ingredients suited for each specific skin type that help fight aging, acne, and even redness.
If you're looking to add a toner/astringent to your skin care routine, it's crucial to pick the one that works best for your skin type. So keep these tips in mind:
• Oily, Acne or Combination Skin - Use a toner that has astringent properties that remove excess oil, reduce oil production, and that fights acne. Using a toner with astringent ingredients is critical for oily skin as it helps "clean and tighten your pores, making it harder for debris and dirt to penetrate your skin and cause irritation or breakouts.
• Dry, Damaged or Sensitive Skin - Use a toner formulated with botanical waters and extracts that restores the skin and fights against aging by locking in moisture.
What's your skin type? Find out here.
Our natural skin toners do NOT contain any harsh chemicals or alcohol that strip the skin of its oils causing dryness and in some cases cause your sebaceous gland to produce more oil. They are formulated with 100% pure distilled hydrosols (floral waters) and essential oils that calm, soothe and balance your skin.
To use, simply apply by spraying it directly on your skin, or dabbing it on with a cotton ball.
Now that you know what to look for, try our Natural Facial Skin Toners, we are certain that you will be pleased and amazed at the results.
Proper Facial Cleansing Guidlines, Learn More
Article Written By Natural Skin Revival
Posted on Wed, October 12, 2016
by Mary Wank filed under