PALEO, GLUTEN AND GRAIN FREE BREAD
Looking for a healthier option to that store bought bread? Here is a simple and quick grain free bread that has an amazing texture and taste. Toast it up for breakfast, make a sandwich for lunch, or top a slice with your favorite topping as an afternoon snack. Gluten Free and Paleo, either way, it’s just a great alternative to store bought bread.
Some considerations: The almond meal is expensive, but worth it. Due to the fine texture of the almond meal and tapioca starch/arrowroot flour, I suggest you measure out both in weight rather than cups.
- 3 eggs, organic preferred
- 1/4 cup (2oz) cup coconut oil (melted and slightly cooled)
- 1/4 cup (2oz) coconut or almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 11 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 355º F (180º C) and line a loaf tin (8x4 works best) with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients together in another bowl and whisk.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients together and pour or spoon into loaf tin.
- Place the loaf tin in the oven for 30 to 40 mins or until golden brown on top and cooked through. Test with skewer, when the skewer comes out clean, the bread is ready.
Posted on Tue, May 9, 2017
by Mary Wank filed under