Eczema is a skin condition that is characterized by red, irritated, itchy, dry patches of skin that can be exacerbated by environmental elements. Over 35 million Americans have symptoms of eczema: 1-3% of adults and 10-20% of children, but the incidence has dramatically increased around the world in the past decade.
Psoriasis is a chronic inflammatory disease that can affect the skin, joints, fingernails, toenails, the soft tissues of the genitals, and the inside the mouth. The most common form of psoriasis is plague psoriasis and is characterized by patches of raised, reddish skin covered with silvery-white scale. Learn more about they different types of psoriasis here
Psoriasis is painful, disabling and disfiguring with no known cure. And, according to the World Health Organization, since 1980 the number of people with “diagnosed” psoriasis has increased from 5% to 12%.
The pharmaceutical industry has capitalized on this problem offering topical synthetic drugs marketed at treating these conditions for a hefty price, $37,000 to $50,000 per year. Most people can’t afford these synthetics and those that can often find minimal relief or none at all. As a matter of fact, a recent Consumer Reports article on treating childhood eczema, shows research that antibiotics won’t cure mild-to-moderate eczema in children faster than standard treatment.
- Eczema and psoriasis can make a person miserable and desperate to do everything possible to get symptoms under control. Finding relief for either condition is difficult and can have a substantial psychological and emotional impact on patients.
But, instead of synthetic drugs, nature can provide natural solutions to many of today’s skin problems at a fraction of the cost. There are many plant-based, natural solutions to skin problems and one of them is NEEM.
Neem is one of the most powerful plants to treat moderate to severe eczema and psoriasis. Among its many amazing properties, Neem has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic (painkilling) properties. It also contains a high level of vitamin E, which replenishes the skin with moisture, restoring the skin’s protective barrier while soothing the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis almost instantly!
Neem oil provides a nourishing, restorative, and natural solution to several skin issues and it’s an extremely safe and effective ingredient in personal care products such as our Neem Cream. Stop the suffering.
Our Natural Neem Cream is a topical product that is an effective anti-fungal and antiseptic cream recommended to help relieve chronic skin conditions and help heal wounds.
Proponents of this cream call it a cure-all because it reportedly helps heal so many different conditions. Learn more about our Neem Cream here.
Neem is rich in essential fatty acids, triglycerides, vitamin E and calcium. The essential fatty acids and vitamin E allow the oil to penetrate deep into the skin to heal cracks brought on by severe dryness. This non-greasy oil rejuvenates the skin’s cells and restores elasticity.
- Neem oil promotes soft and supple skin - helps in reducing old scars and promotes healing.
- Stimulates collagen production - smooths wrinkles and fine lines while helping to prevent the signs of aging.
- Relieves dry, red, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis.
- Soothes irritated and inflamed skin.
- Helps treat fungal infections, lice, scabies, and dry scalp.
- Improves overall skin health by fighting the bacteria that causes pimples and acne.
- Hypoallergenic - Free from harsh chemicals, gluten and nuts.
|Disclaimer – The information contained within this blog are general in nature and for informational purposes only. Our statements and articles are meant to provide you with an “alternative” view, but not, read more...|