How to Naturally Treat the Skin Around Your Eyes
The skin around the eyes is more fragile and prone to dryness, and quickly shows signs of aging and fatigue. We think it’s very important for women and men to use an all natural eye cream daily that helps moisturize and hydrate the skin under the eyes, specifically because there aren’t many oil glands around the eye area.
Here are a few other factors that affect the skin around the eye area:
- Dark circles under the eyes come from genes, sun damage, age, and blood build-up.
- Fine lines and wrinkles come from both sun damage and your skin making less collagen as you age. Collagen helps maintain skin's elasticity. Supplement with a collagen peptide protein powder from Further Collagen.
- Squinting and constant movement of the eyes increases the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Fluids collect under the eyes and cause puffiness and dark circles.
A good eye cream helps prevent the signs of aging while reducing wrinkles, fine lines, inflammation and irritation. Our all-natural Creamy Eye Treatment is formulated with these guidelines in mind and has no shortage of these amazing benefits:
- Moisturize – Our unique eye cream is specifically formulated for the delicate skin around the eyes and contain rich oils giving it a creamy thick consistency.
- Hydrate – Formulated with a water base that helps to plump up and hydrate the skin giving it a full, dewy appearance.
- Brighten – Rich botanical extracts protect and help fortify the skin from further signs of aging.
- Firms and Tightens – With nightly use, our Creamy Eye Treatment will firm up and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Self-care is important to the health of your skin. Understanding how to care for the delicate skin around the eye area and keeping a consistent eye cream routine will give you those bright, beautiful eyes.
Posted on Thu, February 16, 2017
by Mary Wank filed under